miércoles, 7 de julio de 2021

My future job

 When I was a child I wanted to be a veterinarian, my dream job was to be with animals all day. But as I grew up my career options changed, as did my expectations of an ideal job. Now, I study sociology, with the expectation of find and solve problems for the benefit of the people. In the future, my goal is to finish my degree and do a master's degree in public policy. My dream is to study at least one semester in a foreign country, it is a difficult but not impossible dream. I would not like to work in an office, I would like to have more contact with people, which in the office is difficult.



On the other hand, this last year, I have been interested in studying a pedagogy, due to the online classes I have given a couple of classes to my sister and cousins, they attend school. As well as my aunt who studies social work and there are contents that have happened to me in my career. It has been a good experience, but I admit that I do not have much patience to teach. At the moment, I only have contemplated finishing the career.

1 comentario:

  1. Checked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the future

The current pandemic has changed everyone's routine, from going out when we wanted to to quarantines, from seeing our faces every day at...