domingo, 23 de mayo de 2021

Childhood Series


When I was a child, I didn't use to watch TV so much, but I remember there was a time when I really liked "Winx club", it was a show about a girl who found out that she was a fairy and with other fairies they went to a school and fought against bad fairies.

I remember that, in school, we used to play the roles of these fairies, we all chose a fairy and we played to be them.

I also remember that I had a couple of dolls of them, I remember that they were very popular, but also expensive. Once, in Christmas, I remember that I wanted one of those dolls very much, in my mother's work they gave gifts to the children of the workers, I hoped that this gift was one of those fairies, but it was a baby doll, I was very disappointed and made a scandal, my mother scolded me, well, I'm not proud of that anecdote.

I did not remember all this, until I saw that this year Netflix released a live-action winx series, then I saw the series in live action and I did not like it, I honestly expected more.

1 comentario:

Time travel to the future

The current pandemic has changed everyone's routine, from going out when we wanted to to quarantines, from seeing our faces every day at...