lunes, 10 de mayo de 2021

Best carnival



I am a great admirer of music in general, but I've never been to an artist concert. I live in Rengo, 0`higgins region, where are many carnivals and festivals in the summer. The festivals are very funny, there are a lot of people, food, crafts, and music. Artists, comedians, singers of all musical styles are invitated every night.

In 2019, my friends and I went to a carnival in San Vicente de T.T. First, a group of tropical music appeared, I don't remember the name, and then Denise Rosenthal sang. I did not know her but my friends did, we saw her show and I liked her music. Since that day I follow her and listen to her music. I really enjoyed that night a lot and the next morning I didn't have a voice from shouting so much at the carnival. 

Unfortunately, these festivals are not celebrated now due to the pandemic, but I hope they can return soon because it was a very fun and cool experience.


1 comentario:

Time travel to the future

The current pandemic has changed everyone's routine, from going out when we wanted to to quarantines, from seeing our faces every day at...