domingo, 23 de mayo de 2021

Favourite Series: Game of Thrones

 

My favorite series is Game of Thrones, it is a science fiction series, in all its seasons many well-known actors appeared like Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, and Peter Dinklage.


I started watching Game of Thrones and I was very interested in its history, how the characters unfolded, and all the production behind it.


GOT has many special effects, during their seasons we can see how three great dragons grow, thoseeffects are produced only with VFX technology, it is fantastic.   






The costumes are very specific to each character, the extravagant dresses, the armors, the big fur coats. The characterizations of the makeup with prosthetics are so detailed and is very impressive.





All this things can harmony with the scene and the landscape. In the series we can see a great diversity of landscapes; tropical, desert, polar. The landscapes in the north were recorded in Iceland, I think the professionalism of the entire team to record in places with very low temperatures leaves you speechless.



Unfortunately, like many fans, the season 8 finale left me with so many things to wish. I didn't like such an abrupt ending to the whole story that unfolded in previous seasons.

2 comentarios:

  1. I really like Got, I think it's a great series, but the ending disappointed me, I didn't like that Daenerys died :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Checked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Time travel to the future

The current pandemic has changed everyone's routine, from going out when we wanted to to quarantines, from seeing our faces every day at...